Benefits we can offer to Wine Vendors and Craft Distillers
- Permanent tasting room available 7 days a week that will represent and showcase your brand in Gauteng.
- Paid tastings to patrons.
- Wine Club that will promote wine from selective Cellars and Vineyards.
- Each wine farm will be granted an opportunity to provide us with the wine of the month which will be packaged and sent to wine club members.
- Trade Shows will be organised.
- Monthly and weekly events – tastings and wine auctions.
- Markets and Music events are planned monthly which also attracts large numbers of patrons.
- Should a producer have more than one brand, joint stands may be negotiated.
- Brand Ambassadors and Distributors may represent your brand over weekends, or at arranged events.
Our commitment to Wine Vendors and Craft Distillers
- We are committed to promoting the responsible consumption of alcohol and pursuant safe driving practices.
- Conforming to regional Liquor Acts, specifically Section 39 where we commit to:
Not serve alcohol to intoxicated persons or persons under the age of 18.
- Only sell or serve alcohol within the time approved in our liquor license.
- Only persons over the age of 21 are permitted to serve alcohol.
- Pregnant women should not drink alcohol or be served alcohol.
- We are staunch advocates of harm reduction policies developed and promoted by the Industry Association for Responsible Alcohol Use – AWARE.ORG.
- We have a partnership in place with Uber and Good Fellas to ensure guests have a safe and affordable option to get home safely.
- We do not allow under 18’s to our events whatsoever.
Mainstream customer environments:
- Hotels, Lodges, Guest Houses, Restaurants and Pubs
- Off-Consumption Trade
- Large Distribution Channel
To complement our services we provide Event Management, Wine and Craft Spirits Tastings & Food Pairings. The success of this has led us to provide various large companies with Corporate Gift Sets, Team Building events carefully crafted with a premium selection of our boutique wines and craft spirits. We thus have a well-developed shared services structure that incorporates Events Management, planning, Catering, promotions, logistics, Sales and Distribution, Warehousing. We also provide instore activations, promotions as well as our Mobile Pop Up Bar Services.